-Korean Rice Cake (can buy the pre-cut version to save time and can be found in the frozen food section of most Asian supermarkets)
-sliced shitake mushroom
-sliced chicken or pork*
-thinly slivered carrot and/or celery
-soy sauce, sesame oil
*eliminate meat for vegetarian option
1. Cut rice cake (they are rather hard/stiff when uncooked) into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. Marinade chicken/pork with some soy sauce, sesame oil, dash of sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
3. Head some oil in the wok. Stir-fry the carrots, mushrooms and marinated meat.
4, Add the rice cake and when soft, add the cabbage.
5. Toss in the wok until cooked and well mixed. Lastly, add some cut spring onion.
6. Add a bit more soy sauce or chilli oil if desired. Dish and serve hot.